jueves, 16 de febrero de 2012

Someone calls me.


How do you pick up the threads of an old life? How do you go on, when in your heart, you begin to understand there is no going back? There are some things that time cannot mend. Some hurts that go too deep… that have taken hold.


I'm leaving today, sorry is not enough. Like so many things we were lost forever. I can't turn the hands of time, back to the way it was, I can only go on to find a better road. I can't stop you now, my back's against the wall. You had such a foolish heart, you thought it would last forever. But you were the one that brought it to an end. Now I'm standing in the rain cause I wasn't there for you such a fool was I. It should have never been.


Life goes on without you.
There's nothing left for me. There's only so many tears you can cry, only so many ways you can say goodbye…

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario